Brett Sibley grew up in Marin County as an avid athlete, participating in elite gymnastics and championship level soccer. As a young athlete she became very familiar as a patient with the CPOSM practice and its physicians. Brett graduated from the University of California Berkeley with a BA in Mass Communications with a focus on International Relations.
Following graduation she worked as international travel guide and professional photographer. She was certified as a Wilderness First Responder and Wilderness EMT, and has been an instructor of wilderness medicine. As a professional guide she was directly responsible for the health and well-being of her clients in remote locations throughout the world. She received her Master’s Degree in Physician Assistant Studies at Samuel Merritt University in Oakland, California.
* Organized international medical expedition to remote villages in Peru for students and faculty of Samuel Merritt University.
* Practiced at the Tahoe Center for Orthopedics and Sports Medicine with US Ski Team physicians.
* Orthopedics and Sports Medicine
* Wilderness Medicine
* American Academy of Physician Assistants
* California Academy of Physician Assistants
* Physician Assistants in Orthopedic Surgery
Other personal interests:
* Mountain biking
* International medicine.